peace

peace

Sunday, December 4, 2016

disconnected.

disconnected.
too many thoughts go uncollected.
too little lessons when I retrospect.
trying to rekindle and connect.
trying to endure, and ash out the numb
while feeling such resentment.
dodging the empathy to be my relentment,
searching for contentment in others.
every time I'd slip,
falling in the validation of others without grip
of what I should understand.
like a victim of my own,
disconnected from my own alone.
suffering but seeing it in better perspective,
broken train of thought, a social defective.
constantly rejecting the sobriety,
battling the warriors of my anxiety,
so numb to the society..
in my own mind.
my own concepts.
in need of a recreated project.
there's no limits, no boundaries.
like a broken tune,
missing spaces misplaced rooms.
all in my mind
running to the things I'm escaping from..
But I'm just still so numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment