peace

peace

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

wanderer.

I am the player of the game.
the game of life would always be the same.
life is beautiful, but it could also be tarnished,
like rose petals with dark stained garnish.
just when I thought I had an establishment
of purpose,
when we are just a mere item of life's purchase.
I could create something wonderful for you and I,
something worth so much more than thoughts of suicide.
I had an objective.
sure enough.
make my actions and words match to be effective,
because I tried this thing one too many times,
constantly speaking and doing things from anger without using the mind.
constantly asking for materialistic things
instead of healing my broken wings..
so I could fly again.
soar in the wind.
I had to make amends,
right my wrongs from sin,
with love, peace, and freedom.
speak to the universe to fight those demons.
search to find the beauty in the bad,
search to find the goodness in the sad.
and even when you search, 
I hope you find the true beauty of this earth..

mere thoughts of a wanderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment