peace

peace

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Journeying

She was captivating. Far from the ordinary, but yet familiar. I've seen this before but I never felt this energy but yet it was paradoxical. She was very strong-willed, peaceful, and always found the beauty in one's sorrows. She was like an unfathomable goddess, and you could see the roots through her unorthodox views and structure. I always called her ILOLA (ee-LOH-lah), which was from African origin and descent. The name meant "to become strong". It was a perfect fit for her. She'd come from a long past life that I was very much familiar with. Ilola was also a black woman; a STRONG black woman. I hadn't ever met such a compassionate, tireless person until I met her. Very intuitive, intelligent, and always absorbed in whatever she set her mind too. Her chakras were very aligned, and she had reached the highest form of purity  and enlightenment. She had her faults, but who didn't? I admired her. I wanted to be as close as possible to her. She kind of reminded me of Erykah Badu in the past life. Ilola's energy was a force to be reckoned with, pure ecstasy..., but I wanted to achieve this nirvana at any cost... My epiphany. My moves were being measured. I was now on a soul search. Journeying.

No comments:

Post a Comment